Author Topic: Dirty Plasma - Birkeland currents or Dusty Plasma seen in earths atmosphere?  (Read 15223 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
Dirty Plasma (Dusty Plasma) / Birkeland Currents in Earths Atmosphere?

During the summer off the East coast of Malta there appears "brown" lines and layers. Are they "Dusty Plasma" layers or "Dirty Plasma" layers.

Although pollution would be suggested they do not appear every day but most days and it does not depend on the wind conditions. They appear no matter what direction the wind is blowing. They also seem to seperated into layers or twisting, like Birkeland currents.

The super clound being formed in the photograph is a engine/transformer cloud - it is the base unit for cloud systems or super cells that form Mammatus Clouds or Tornadoes. Is the "bottom" of the cloud at the same level as these twisting Birkeland currents?

Is the cloud formation formed by the power coming from the twisting Birkeland Currents? The same as the different fronts power an occluded front?

Dusty Plasma is a very important part of the Universe, it is found everywhere. It is especially found near Plasma Discharge Events, coming out of areas that Scientits call "Black Holes" or around special areas such as "Quasers". Dust is created by the Electric Universe.
Is dust, sand and soil created by Plasma Discharges / electrical events?

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 18:34:18 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Dirty Plasma in mesosphere - Gravity Wave or Birkeland Current?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 09:17:04 »
Dirty Plasma in the mesosphere

At present one of the most intruiging topics of research is the so-called "dirty plasma" in the mesosphere. It consists of charged and neutral gas molecules as well as dust and small ice particles. At mesospheric heights the dusty plasma results in extremely strong radar echoes. They are called Polar Mesospheric Summer Echoes (PMSE). The figure presents as an example a colour intensity plot of the echo intensity ( upper part) and the velocity (lower part) as a function of height and time, received in the vertically pointing radar beam. The very thin layer observed at about 86 km is modulated by a gravity wave with a period of 9 min. The vertical velocity clearly reveals the periodic structure of up - and downward motions.
Dirty Plasma - Mesosphere - SOUSY image

Could these not be created by "Gravity Waves" but be an electrical frequency? Either a Birkeland current as it is charged plasma or something formed by the Electrical Universe?

Notice how if you combine the different images you seem to get something that is similar to the Birkeland Current diagram below.

The self-constricting magnetic field lines and current paths in a Birkeland current (or magnetic rope). The current is strongest at the axis and becomes weaker further away. Currents flow parallel to the magnetic field, and derives partly from an external axial field and partly from the toroidal field produced by the current itself.
Wikipedia - Birkeland current

If these Dirty Plasma's (Polar Mesospheric Summer Echoes) are electrical in nature then we should see some Electric Universe affects. Also why do they appear at certain times of the year?

« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 21:01:36 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Polar mesospheric summer echoes (PMSE) can also occur or create the strange Noctilucent clouds (polar mesospheric clouds). These are clouds that shine or glow at night.

No one knows how the Noctilucent clouds are formed but it does involve dust. If dust/water is created as part of an electrical exchange or the dust through dusty plasma then this may help to explain why they appear or why they can be associated with Dirty Plasma (PMSE).

A real puzzle about Noctilucent clouds is that they seem to have only started being formed and observed after the Krakatoa volcanic explosion. There are no notes or recordings of them before this. But they did not happen straight away after Krakatoa's eruption in 1883 but started to be seen in 1885, a couple of years afterwards.

What can posssibly change to create a whole new species of clouds? Especially ones which are the highest known and nearly space clouds.

In an Electric Universe the Krakatoa eruption would have changed the energy/power of the Earth. If the massive volcanic explosion was due to changes in the Earths part of the EU or caused the changes will not be understood for awhile, if ever.
After the explosion the Earths part in the EU exchange circuit was different. This would cause its electrical energy/discharge/exchange to alter. Clouds are an electrical phenomenon. Clouds are not formed by hot/cold air but by electrical discharge/activity in the plasma.

As the earth is exchanging/discharging with the rest of the Universe, some processes will happen high up in our atmosphere. The noctilucent clouds are a result of this.

It is also interesting that noctilucent clouds are very reflective of radar. This is a good sign of electrical plasma activity and is seen in fog. Also, maybe related, is the fact that radar can not go through the center of the earth. Is there plasma or a plasma discharge in the center of the Earth?

Are noctilucent clouds just another variation of a layer or area of charged plasma, like lenticular clouds?

I will predict that other types of natural phenomenon will also appear and disappear over the coming decades. I suspect that over the past centuries and millennia other things have slowly changed without people noticing. For example was St Elmo's fire stronger and more frequent before or is it stronger now?

« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 21:53:39 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star

Dusty Plasma (Zodiacal Dust) here, there, every f**king where

Space Dust is found everywhere, sometimes in immense clouds blocking out whole sections of the Universe, other times in planetary rings. Where did all that dust come from? Was it formed by planets/asteroids colliding or is the dust being produced now.

"Black Holes" have been shown to be creating dust and minerals now.

Forum article on Dusty Plasma in space

Plasma Cosmology Hubble images - dusty plasma / space dust

« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 03:20:14 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
maltas or sicilys lower jet stream or plasma line?
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 19:18:48 »
further behind the strange dark lines off maltas coast is also where lines of clouds appear. these distant cloud lines can stay there for a few hours or hang around for days. during lightning season this is where the storms start from or the main power supply as they can be there for days

the possible dusty plasma line has been about on the odd day the last week or so and on a couple of occasions we have had the clouds in the distance.

one of these lines of clouds appeared when there was a special weathEU event that produced what i called or look like crab clouds. when i first saw these i did not know what was causing them but thought they may be related to hole punch clouds. a sort of inverse hole punch cloud. i now suspect, at the moment, they may both be variations of a Diocotron instability. i will post updates in other threads then link it properly here

does this show that the lower jet stream or plasma current off malta is part of the circuit or the main power line for maltas energy and weather in an XEarth? or is it sicily's weather line and its dirty pollution?

what was strange and i have not been in a position to see before was that on sunday afternoon the island of malta clouded over. unfortunately i didnt have my camera with me but where the dirty plasma line appears or the line of clouds there was a straight line of no lower clouds.

it was like the clouds were split into 2 sections with a gap between them. doesnt sound much but it looked very odd

« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 19:55:44 by electrobleme »